Monday, February 25, 2008

Finished Reading!!!!

I just finished reading Remains Of The Dead By: Wendy Roberts and all I can say is WoW! This was an excellent read and I would recommend this to all my reading friends and anyone else who love a good mystery that will keep you up all night wanted to finish this book. This is the second book I have read by Wendy and all I can say is I am very happy to have read this one. Wendy Roberts has a spot on my keeper shelf and I look forward to reading the next book in this series.

Way to go Wendy on a very enjoyable read. I look forward to more books by you. Keep up the wonderful writing and I will keep on reading your books.

I know this took a long time for me to finish only because some things have came up so I had to put the book down and reread it from the beginning once every thing else got out of the way :-)

Click here to purchase a copy of this book. I promise you won't be disappointed.

2 comments:

Wendy Roberts said...

Thanks so much for the awesome review! I am thrilled that you enjoyed Remains :)

LindaH said...

Wendy, You are welcome. I loved this book and I have to get Dating Can Be Deadly I want to read that one again it's been awhile since I have read it. I do remember enjoying it though and that you got me hooked on reading Mysteries :-)

Thank You for stopping by.

Hugssss
LindaH