Thursday, January 3, 2008

Currently Reading!!

ISBN: 0373617763

Publisher: Silhouette Nocturne

Pub. Date: December 2007

Buy it at Amazon

Buy it at Barnes & Noble

Holiday with a Vampire
by Maureen Child and Caridad Piñeiro

'Tis the season to take a walk on the dark side…

Silhouette Nocturne is proud to present these two sensual, heartwarming tales of love during the holiday season. True, the heroes may not wear red suits or be very jolly. But tall, dark and handsome, with the unusual power to thrill, can sometimes be the best gift of all.

In Christmas Cravings by Maureen Child, a vampire finds himself in need of a miracle, and discovers it on the doorstep of his childhood home in the form of Theresa Franklin.

Most women dream of being swept off their feet by a man—not whisked away by a devastatingly handsome vampire. But for Connie Morales in Fate Calls by Caridad Piñeiro, Hadrian's tempting kisses make her long to deliver the gift of life to a man who thinks he has no soul…

Click here to visit Maureen Child's web site.

Click here to visit Caridad Piñeiro's web site.

4 comments:

Caffey said...

Hi Linda. What a great idea to set up a blog just for your reads! I'm tempted to do that or set my other blog up for that and another for author visits! Been a while since I've done one.

I love both Maureen and Caridad. I do have this one! Isn't it a beautiful cover too!. I'd love to see some Black, white and gray covers for those series! I seen a bookmarker of Lisa Renee that has her series on a bookmarker of that color and would be great for the covers for real

Enchanted by Books said...

Awesome site Lindy! Keep it updated or I'll hunt you down! LOL

LindaH said...

Hi Caffey,

Thank You. I thought this would be better so I can actually remember what I have read LoL. I been wanting to make a list of books I been reading but I been to lazy to do so. Thought this would be alot easier :)

Love the cover for this one. Now that would be a good idea what you have mention :) Nocturne has some very gorgeous covers love them.

Hugssss
LindaH

LindaH said...

Thank You Rachael :) Uh Oh I will make sure to keep it updated heehee.

Hugssss
LindaH